Frequently Asked Questions
We understand that you’re busy. That’s why we want to make finding and moving into your apartment as simple as possible. If you have any other questions or would like more information about any of these commonly asked questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We want to make sure you are comfortable in your apartment search.
are Individual Leases?
- Signing an Individual Lease means that you’re only responsible for your portion of the total apartment rent. If one of your roommates leave before the lease is over or is behind on their rent, you are not responsible for their payments!
you do roommate matching?
- Yes, we do! Don’t worry about having to fill an apartment by yourself. A roommate matching survey is part of the application process to ensure the best roommate match should you need it!
- Do I
need Renter’s Insurance?
- Yes. In order to provide the best possible living experience for our residents we require all of our residents have Renter’s Insurance. Thankfully, we have partnered with ePremium to make it easier than ever for Student Renter’s to enroll in a Renter’s Insurance policy.
your apartments furnished?
- We offer both Furnished and Unfurnished apartments! Should you choose to rent one of our furnished apartments your unit will come with both living room and bedroom furniture. Make sure to ask one of our expert Leasing Specialists about all of your options on your tour!
- Our apartments come with both free internet and cable with HBO! All other utilities will be posted to your resident ledger so you don’t have to worry about the hassle of multiple bills to pay!
you on the Texas State Shuttle Route?
- The bus stops right in front of University Club and only takes about 15 minutes to get you to campus!
sounds great! But can I have a pet?
- We love our pets here at University Club! We do not have any weight restrictions on dogs. However, we do restrict aggressive breeds at our community.